Contact Us


Mailing Address

P.O. Box 1440
Owasso OK 74055


X (Twitter)



How do I become a member?

Anyone who is a school nurse (or will become one) in the state of Washington is elegible to join SNOW. CLICK HERE to learn more.

Do you have continuing education and clock hours?

Absolutely! We offer several CE opportunities throughout the year. CLICK HERE to find out more.

What do you provide?

Our resources include tools, advocacy information, employment opportunities, NASN resources, and much much more.

What is an ESA Certification?

Educational Staff Associate Certificate (ESA) is the name of the State of Washington’s certificate awarded to qualified nurses (and also SLPs, OT/PTs, school psychologists, and school counselors) by the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) and governed by the State of Washington’s Professional Educator Standards Board.